- knowing exactly who you are, but still constantly questioning yourself and why you do things the way you do them and how that makes you feel.
- trying to balance your concern for other people’s wellbeing with your own wants and needs. trying not to stretch yourself too thin.
First attempt while having fever.
1. Yelling to those made you on your nerves but can’t?
2. Trying to be rude, but your inner voice held you back
3. Showing your real emotion yet you still act normal in a tense situation
4. Punch someone in your face, someone you dislike for no reason
5. Hating someone for their bitchy attitude and ugly looks yet still treat them well and with respect.
6. Grab someone’s head and hit it to the wall then watch them cry?
7. Reading this makes you SMILE,
Congrates, you’re suppressing your anger!
Will try to cover it with instrument next time.
- ”No promises” song - By Shane Ward
1. Literally smile when they see or talk to you
2. You don’t get nervous around them anymore.
3. Sometimes, fantasizing happy moments with them soothes everything.
4. Magically motivated when you think of them and how amazing “human” they are because others seems like unreal to you.
5. You go all out to make them happy.
6. Telling them your innermost thoughts and secrets
7. Accepting the truth that one day they might be gone and you will try anything to cherish them
8. Looking them in the eyes and tell them, ” I don’t want to lose you”
9. Wanting to hug them, all the time if they are near you.
10. You find yourself in tears if you would ever have to lost them someday.Or just by thinking.